There are many benefits to ’getting involved’ with Nature Freedom including;
- Helping others;
- Educating yourself and your community about inclusiveness;
- Participation in great programs, events and activities;
- Strengthening your community’s and/or organisation’s inclusiveness;
- You will feel great about yourself!
There are several options available to you if you would like to ’get involved’:
GIVE A GIFT
$15 – create a nature craft pack per individual per session
$35 – sponsor an individual attending a session
$100 – enables a volunteer to provide a session of genuine connection and buddying
$250 – support entire shift of workshop session
GIFT AN ITEM
We are looking for eco-friendly and sustainable items to be used in our craft activities:
- PVC Pipes
- Recycled timber (small only)
- Wrapping paper
- Small boxes (similar size as shoe box) for nature journaling
- Paint, clay, and essentials
How to Purchase a Gift/Donate an Item
Direct deposit into our bank account:
Account Name – Nature Freedom Ltd
BSB – 124-001
Account No. – 22862626
* Tax Receipts will be issued on receipt of your donation
Please post to:
PO Box 4066
Gumdale QLD 4066
Or to arrange delivery or pick up contact:
BECOME A VOLUNTEER or INTERN
Join our team as a volunteer or intern. Learn about inclusiveness while supporting young people living with a disability and/or mental health issues to participate in our programs and live their best lives.
JOIN OUR BOARD
We are on the look-out for individuals with a passion for inclusiveness to join our Board (voluntary/unpaid).
Presently we have two positions available including Chairperson.
- Corporate Partnerships/Sponsorships;
- Disability support/mentoring;
- Environmental Education/Sustainability.
If you are interested in joining our Board please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate partnership and sponsorship provide many unique ways for your organisation to support and increase your team’s knowledge and awareness of inclusiveness and fulfil corporate social responsibility obligations/objectives.
Volunteer to ‘buddy up’ with an individual in our adventure and nature workshop sessions. Gain knowledge, understanding and friendship from individuals with lived experiences of disability. Have fun!
Sponsor An Inclusive Outdoor Adventure Activity
Financially support a group of approximately 10 to 15 people to enjoy participation in one of our outdoor recreation activities. This includes one or two corporate team members having the opportunity to join the activity.
Current activities to choose from are:
Future activities will also include:
- Rock Climbing;
Work with us to solve environmental and social issues using your team’s expertise at our events. This includes finding creative and innovative solutions to address social isolation, stigma, and lack of awareness in our community around inclusiveness and people living with a disability and/or mental health issues.
What we look for in a partnership?
- Alignment with our brand and values;
- Ability to create shared value in go-to market activities;
- Potential to develop tailored business and fundraising campaigns and activities/educational sessions;
- Ability to solve demand and marketing issues by demonstrating a clear point of difference;
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainable practices to maintain the relationship.
Additional benefits for your organisation:
- Access to marketing and promotion;
- Understanding of inclusive language and social model of disability that we utilities in our programs;
- Networking opportunities;
- Improved client loyalty and retention.
Paid Public Speaking and Workshop Sessions
Invite our Founder, Mathew Townsend to speak at your upcoming event, conference, or team building activities. Mathew has vast lived experiences with disability and mental health. His sessions focus on the journey towards Nature Freedom and the power of self-confidence and ambitions. Workshops involve learning about inclusive language in workplaces, understanding the Social Model of Disability, environmental sensory awareness, and the motivational benefits of being out in nature.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com