COVID-19 Updates and Health & Safety Advice
Please note this information is updated regularly in alignment with updates from the Queensland and Australian governments.
Awareness of and utilisation of the appropriate industry OH&S procedures and hygiene standards and the wellbeing of our participants, volunteers and staff is taken very seriously by Nature Freedom.
Whether you are an event partner, participant, volunteer, employee, trainee, or community member we ask that you follow all the guidelines and directions given by Nature Freedom in relation to our responsibilities in ensuring your health and safety.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick;
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested;
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people – think two big steps;
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser regularly;
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
If you have any concerns about your health, contact your doctor or 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
For updates please access the Queensland Health website here.